Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed is the word of the week. Since I was so consumed with everything going on with Hudson, now everything else is falling apart around me and I can't seem to catch up. Just because you have a lot going on doesn't mean the rest of the world stops.

Juggling being a mom, work, house responsibilities, along with the every day stresses has just got me running like a hamster on a wheel. But it seems the faster I try to run the more I seem to miss. By the end of the day I am totally exhausted. I just can't be everything to everyone and I hate disappointing anyone. Unfortunately I know I have.

I am going to try to focus on one thing at a time and just hope for some forgiveness and understanding. I will have to work this weekend to catch up. One thing at a time, one thing at a time.

1 comment: