Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Keep Your Head Up

So my last post was a bit debbie downer, not like me but hey I am human! That is also what I have been wanting to tell the people who have been surprised when I am not always usual self. I am just human. I think since we have known about this for awhile people think that you have had plenty of time to adjust and just move on. As much as I wished it worked that way it doesn't. Especially since we can't move on yet and we are in limbo until surgery. I think part of the stress is also jut part of being a mom and add a working mom on top of that.

So now I am just keepin my head up and dealing with each day and all the stresses that come with it. You really just have to laugh sometimes when you look around and see that everything is a mess. Laughing does keep you from crying anyway and its much more fun.

I know I have said this before but it always amazes me how I can have the worst day and it vanishes as soon as I hold my lil boy. He really is such a strong life force. You can't help but smile when you are with him. He is so amazing and easily the best thing I have ever done.




2 comments:

  1. These babies have changed everything for me....everything seems like small potatoes to the level of love these babies provide. You will keep your head up little bear because you are a strong women wife and mom. Even during the weak times you have strength. Loves you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan I love all your comments! You rock my world

    ReplyDelete