Sunday, August 7, 2011

Meeting the Doc

We have our consultation date set to go to Dallas and meet Dr. Fearon for Oct. 10th!

Really excited to meet him in person, yet a little nervous b/c this is all becoming very real. We will get to see the facility and get a full scope of what is going to happen. I feel like each step along the way is filled with so many mixed emotions.

This whole thing is still just so surreal. I keep thinking I am going to wake up and this is all just a bad dream.

I really just wish time would stand still for awhile. But at the same time want this all behind us as soon as possible. Don't know if that makes any sense.

Wish this pit in my stomach would ease up. I'm feeling excited, nervous, scared, apprehensive and anxious! I need to somehow take control of my thoughts. Yoga maybe, lol. I will give anything a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment