There was so much useful practical things we will need. But my favorite was ribbons linked together with cranio families messages to us. I found myself thinking about how this is a metaphor for these strangers being linked together through craniosynostosis. All these woman who I have never met have helped make this whole process a little less scary. There is something powerful talking to someone who has gone through the same thing. They know your fears, worries, anxiety because they have felt all of it too. Hearing their words of encouragement makes me feel like I am part of something hard yes, but special. The fact that they all have not chosen to just move on from their own situation but to continue to uplift other families is so inspiring. We are going to drape these over his crib in Dallas. In a way they will all be there with us. I want to share some of my favorites ...
- Don't tell God how big your problems are. Tell your problems how big your God is.
- Rainbows come out after the rainstorm.
- I can do everything through him who gives me strength - Phillipines 4:13
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice (my fav)
- Love Wins
- May the sun shine bright and a quick recovery
- Never fly faster than your guardian angel can fly
- Don't be afraid (from Logan a cranio kid)