Friday, October 7, 2011

Glass Half Full

“Some people see the glass half full. Others see it half empty.
I see a glass that's twice as big as it needs to be.”
George Carlin

Today the glass is half full. In the light of a new day I am making myself focus on the fact that we are going to be done with this so much faster. Just trying to imagine what it will feel like to have this off our shoulder. I might be getting our surgery date today so I am carrying my phone around with me all day like a desperate girl waiting for her crush to call. Checking my phone to make sure its really working. lol. I've decided waiting till 3:00 is acceptable to call them if they don't call me by then.

I also realized... man I mainly post on my bad days. I really am so happy most of the time. I feel so incredibly blessed to have a a husband who I love so much, a beautiful baby, wonderful family and friends... We really do have it all! I am so thankful for all of my blessings. Also to those wonderful friends and family I want to apologize b/c I have been AWFUL at returning phone calls (even more than normal) or texts, emails... I am so sorry. I love you all very much and do appreciate all your love and support!


Some happy news to share. Hudson has a tooth! My baby is growing into such a beautiful little boy. "He has personality growing out of his ears" as Morgan said last night. After a total melt down yesterday, it was so wonderful to spend time with Morgan and Belly Boo, as I call Isabel. It is so wonderful watching those two together. Seeing how similar and how different they are. I still can't believe they worn born a day apart! I love you girls!


Well we will be packing and getting ready to meet Dr. Fearon! At least we will be arriving in style with his "I'm tougher than I look" shirt. Thanks again Ash! We LOVE it. I wish I had one to wear that said "I'm not!"


Tonight I am going to have that glass half full with wine to celebrate hopefully having a date and end in sight ;)


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment